Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Precious Moments......

Tic toc Tic Toc Tic Toc.....time ticks on and on......, moments slip away.

We do not know what the future holds for us or what would happen the very next second but we hold on to the moments that had happened in the past, some good that’s etched deep in our hearts, some bad that haunts us when we least expect it.

Sometimes we do not want the time to pass by but sometimes you just hope it would run a little faster. There are moments that you wished never happened and of course there are moments you wished never ended.

How does one feel a moment is precious? Well.....I guess that depends from person to person. The kids for instance will cherish a trip to the park. Lovers would love the moments they are together. The list is endless.

In my life, like any other, there has been a lot of moments, precious momentssss..........

Innumerable moments during my schooling and college days. (Wish I could turn back the clock)
Moment I met her.
Moment I tied the nuptial knot with my love.
Moment when Ashwin & Aditya came into our lives.
Moment I got my very first offer letter.
and above all else, the innumerable moments with my entire family will always have a very special place in my heart.


For all the moments that we cherish, it’s always important to note that it is YOU that makes the passing MOMENTS, wherever or whenever or with whomsoever PRECIOUS.

Let’s make our lives PRECIOUS!

No comments: