Monday, July 13, 2009

The Pop Legend who will live forever

My introduction to pop music started with his ‘Thriller’ album. It was an instant hit. I remember my dad getting the VHS cassette of the ‘Making of the Thriller’. My brother and I must’ve seen it a 100 times. He is truly the King of pop. The songs are still fresh in my mind and takes me back to those days even now, when I listen to them. Michael Jackson is the best entertainer the world has ever produced.

The news about his death came as a shock to me. I don’t know why I did it but I downloaded all his hit albums and have been listening to them all over again. Wow…they are still so good to listen to.

There won’t be another Michael Jackson ever, at least in my life time.

Michael Jackson WAS, IS and WILL BE a star in everyones hearts forever. Thank you Michael. May your soul RIP.

As a tribute to Michael Joseph Jackson I did a pencil sketch of him.









Here is a 2 part video of Michael Jackson winning the Grammy Legend award in 1993.



5 comments:

kochuthresiamma p .j said...

did u really do that sketch? amazing!
you should be sklogging (dont look up the word in the dictoionary. wont find it there sketch * blogging-my coinage:-))

Biju said...

Yes KPJ. Pencil sketching is one of my hobbies. I wouldn't claim otherwise :-)

Good terminology :-)

Amuthan said...

Very true, Biju. MJ would remain in our hearts forever. He's one of the greatest musical legends

satwa112 said...

yes, he was one of the greats... I too have been playing MJ non-stop. Brings back a lot of memories. I remember when BAD came out..u used to come over to my place while I blasted it on my Kenwood...

MrKIPS said...

Biju, amazing sketch man!! Almost like a black and white photo of MJ! I'm now aware of one of your cool talents.